Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trivia Night Fever

I’m getting my house refinanced, which has kept me pretty busy the last week. I am assuming that the appraisal will be about two weeks from now, so I have been working to complete a number of lingering unfinished projects. As some of you may know, I added a bathroom in the basement and gutted the upstairs bathroom to the studs and started over. I am now working to at least make the rest of the basement presentable and finish up the landscaping for this year. I will post some pictures when/if anything actually gets completed. I was going to post some reviews of the last few books I have read recently, but I just received a phone call that explained my presence was needed at Buffalo Wild Wings for some trivia. I can’t argue with that, I will post again tomorrow. If anyone has a book recommendation, I’m listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment